Garden Industry Business Owners:
- Tired of hit-or-miss marketing?
- Not enough time to pursue new business?
- Business generation methods stopped working?
- Unsure about how to find new customers?
- Confused by blogs, forums, Facebook and Twitter?
- Past marketing campaigns disappointing?
If you're like many business owners in the garden industry, you love what you do, but marketing often takes a back seat.
It's a nagging concern. You worry about having enough business to weather seasonal dips and bad economic periods. But between managing inventory, finances, personnel, customer service, and other day-to-day details, marketing rarely gets the attention needed for your business to thrive. What's more, even if you had the time, you may not be sure where to start.
As a marketing and advertising company specializing in the garden industry, Evergreen Marketing can help. We work with people just like you who spend 10, 12 and 14 hour days running their company, and lack the time to develop an effective, consistent plan to grow the business.
- A must-try feature for Google adWords users
- How to allocate your 2014 advertising budget
- Simple steps to social media content success
- Lessons from the Garden Watchdog Top 30
- Developing a winning Pinterest strategy
- What are your customers thinking?
- 5 secrets of writing great PPC ads
- Mobile marketing myths
Spring Meadow Nursery
We’re pleased to welcome Spring Meadow Nursery as a new client. A propagator of new and superior flowering ornamental shrubs, Spring Meadow offers an outstanding selection of over 400 varieties, including 200 Proven Winners shrubs. We’re looking forward to helping them grow!