Our Marketing Services:
Since it can cost ten times as much to acquire a new customer than to sell to an existing one, customer retention needs to top your list of marketing priorities. Yet few companies have a comprehensive strategy in place for building enduring relationships with their best customers.
Frequency of communication, relevant offers, stellar customer service, attention to every customer touchpoint, and relationship-building tools such as surveys and event-triggered emails can all contribute to strong customer retention.
- Lessons from the Garden Watchdog top 30
- A systematic method for improving customer service
- Dismaying report on loyalty programs
- An excellent example of how to foster customer loyalty
- Practices that inadvertently destroy customer trust
- Often-overlooked opportunities to sell
- Overcoming incorrect assumptions in cross-promotion
- Are you missing the boat on customer service?
- Developing a plan to win customers back
- Insights into how customers rate garden company shopping
- Can you increase your sales without increasing your budget?
- How to handle online customer complaints
- Building customer engagement: some novel approaches
- How to encourage larger orders
- 10 tips to get more from your customer base
- What should your goals be?
- Using shipping notices to boost sales
- Are you leaving money on the table?
- Increasing customer interaction
Profitable From the Beginning
“Evergreen Marketing did a great job with our PR campaign. The response was higher than we had expected, due in large part to their knowledge of the industry and steady follow-up. The cost of the campaign was very reasonable, especially considering Val’s experience. Val’s attention in combination with the cost created a campaign that was profitable within the first month.”
Green City Designs