Our Marketing Services:
76.8% of the U.S. Internet audience spent an average of 5 hours, 56 minutes each watching videos online in the month of January 2009 alone. At an average length of 3.5 minutes per video, that’s 101 videos per person, a number that’s skyrocketing yearly.
The marketing uses of video are tremendous. They can be used to demonstrate product, provide education, deliver case histories and testimonials, or give a behind-the-scenes peek at your company. Whether you publish video on your website, on video sharing sites, or link to them in emails and PPC campaigns, they’re a powerful enhancement to your advertising. Indeed, many companies credit online video with a boost in conversions of 30%, 40% or more.
- Building website traffic with YouTube bloggers
- What’s ahead for online marketing?
- A YouTube small business success story
- Helpful video editing tools
- What will Google come up with next?
- How to encourage more product video views
- Pointers on getting your YouTube videos found
- How a single YouTube video rocked the customer service world
- Learning more about what works on YouTube
- Surprising video marketing test results
- Video recording made easy
- Growing your business with online video
- Surprising conversions from video demonstrations
- Great information on online video
- Analytics come to video
- Will online video mean the demise of SEO?
- An alternative to expensive video production
You’re a Gem!
“We think you’re a gem. You have made part of this difficult transition seamless even when I called you about matters beyond advertising. Of course, I’d be glad to talk you up to anyone who wants to know more!”
Rock Spray Nursery