Our Marketing Services:
There’s no faster way to get targeted traffic to your website than with paid search, also known as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. What’s more, it’s usually easy to test on a small budget and expand as results warrant. Because it’s easy, however, doesn’t mean it’s easy to do well.
Selecting keywords to attract only qualified traffic is just the start. Crafting ads that sell with just 12 to 15 words requires great skill. Then mastering the nuances of bidding strategies, match types, quality scores and the like can make all the difference in the profitability of the program.
Pay-per-click advertising is so powerful that nearly every niche marketer should at least test it. But if you do so, give it the best test possible by working with professionals who bring judgment, experience and proven techniques to the table.
- The easiest way to improve Google AdWords results
- 3 low-cost strategies to generate better PPC results
- Biggest PPC mistakes
- Beyond basic PPC text ads
- 5 secrets of writing great PPC ads
- A must-try feature for Google adWords users
- 10 Ways to help your paid search ads sell more
- Mobile marketing, even without a mobile website
- 3 simple secrets to refining your keyword list
- An inexpensive way to test
- The fastest way to jumpstart sales
- How does Bing’s paid search stack up against Google AdWords?
- Should you set up a separate AdWords campaign for mobile devices?
- Easier split-testing on Google AdWords
- Setting up a mobile-only Adwords campaign
- Broad match as a research tool
- 5 ways to benefit from a paid search campaign
- A short course on Amazon product ads
- How will Google Instant affect paid search?
- The changing landscape in search engine marketing
- Identifying keywords that signal shopping behavior
- A sensible way to test Google AdWords content network
- Paid search conversions on the rise
- Where are your best prospects concentrated?
- A nifty keyword research tool
- How to identify the shoppers among the searchers
- 5 Key considerations when prioritizing keywords
- AdWords match types: the best of both worlds
- Another new Google AdWords enhancement
- Google AdWords beta tests new type of ad
- Surprising results: how you type your URL matters
- Better paid search results on the same budget
- Sell more with action verbs
- Should you aim for the #1 paid search position?
- Weeding out the bargain hunters
- Using paid search to help organic search
- Paid search powers ahead
- A systematic method for choosing the best keywords
- Keyword research tools
- Add urgency to your paid search ads
- Paid search vs. organic search
- Geographic targeting with Google AdWords
- Checklist for improving your paid search ranking
- Find your customers’ hot buttons fast
- How match types affect your paid search ranking
- Frequently overlooked pitfalls of pay-per-click advertising
- Paid search: a practical guide to improving results
- Trends and opportunities in paid search
- Get more from your pay-per-click program
"Orders are coming in from dealers, and the response is un-friggin-believable! We’ve already sold out the container that’s on the way, and have ordered more. Since the television advertising hasn’t hit yet, I give your marketing all the credit. I’ve never seen anything like it – thank you!"
Topsy Turvy Garden Products