Our Marketing Services:
If your market is highly targeted and more than a few words are required to generate a response, mail is still king.
To get prospects to a trade show booth or a website, a well-crafted postcard will usually do the trick. For direct sales or lead follow-up, a more comprehensive package is called for. Either way, powerful copy, strong visuals, and a compelling offer must combine to entice the reader to act. You pay the same postage whether you send a poor mailer or a well-crafted one, so don’t stint on the factors responsible for its success.
- Are you a problem solver?
- How to provide feedback on copy and design
- What your art director needs to know
- What your copywriter needs to know
- Postcard marketing tips
- A common mistake in marketing with postcards
- Change one word and get results
- A pointer on how to ask for copy and design changes
- 10 Tips for more effective copywriting
- 5 tips for more effective copywriting
- Tips for successful postcard mailings
- Make your postcard mailings work harder
- Postal regulation update site
- The pluses of postcards
Serious Added Value
“There is no doubt in my mind that you bring serious value to the equation. I knew there were serious discounts to be had, but not that serious! Thank you!”
New England Arbors